Job Seeker Dashboard by PressTigers is an add-on for the Simple Job Board plugin, which allows job seekers to stay organized and on top of their job search. With this add-on, the job seeker can create their own profiles, save their resumes and set job preferences to apply for jobs that match their qualifications and interests.
The dashboard also includes features to view listings of saved jobs, applied jobs, settings for job alerts and save job searches and create alerts that send new jobs via email weekly, or fortnightly.
Following is the list of shortcodes for the configuration of the Job Seeker add-on:
- [jobseeker_signup] will show a form for the Job Seeker registration page.
- [jobseeker_dashboard] will show the Job Seeker dashboard.
- [jobseeker_login] will show the Job Seeker login page.
- New User Registration/Login Page
- Admin set preference from Job Board > Settings in order to approve new applicants via an activation link or approve from the dashboard.
Job Seeker Dashboard
Logged in Job Seeker can manage:
- View the listing of saved jobs.
- View the listing of applied jobs.
- Set default resume and job preferences for alerts.
- Set the frequency of job alerts.
- Build a resume with the resume builder tool.