Frontend Job Posting is an easy, lightweight add-on of Simple Job Board that enables frontend job post for a simple job board. Frontend users can create their profile by Signup/Login to their dashboard and can Add/Edit their jobs and manage the job applications from the frontend. It allows users to manage job features, job application fields, and resume of applicants.
Following is the list of shortcodes for the frontend job posting.
- [frontend_jobpost] will show a form to add jobs from the frontend.
- [frontend_dashboard] will show the dashboard with settings & resume manager.
- [frontend_signup] will show the Employer sign up form.
- [frontend_login] will show the Employer login page.
- New User Registration/Login Page
- Admin would have to approve the user in order for it to become an employer.
- Whenever a user applies to become an employer it will be submitted as a draft and would require approval from the admin.
Logged in Employer can:
- Add/Edit/Delete/View Jobs
- Set default Jobs Features
- Set default Application Form Fields
- Can see the applicants list against their posted jobs.
- Post a new Job Page
After creating a new job, an Employer can perform the following tasks:
- Add Job Title
- Add Job Features
- Add Job Application Form
- Select Job Category
- Select Job Location
- Select Job Type
- Add Company Details
- Company Name
- Company Logo
- Website Link
- Add settings’ tab for adding default
- Job Features
- Application Form Fields
Job is submitted as a “Pending Preview”. These need admin approval in order to get published.
- Approve/Reject the registration request by the Employer.
- Send email notification upon approval/rejection to the employer.
- Approve/Reject the job post requested by the Employer.
- Send email notification upon approval/rejection of the job post requested by Employer.